10 Ways to Help the Eau Claire County Humane Association
- Shop online at smile.amazon.com
Search for "Eau Claire County Humane Association"
- Donate a bed
- Donate a Stretch & Scratch
- Walk your dog!
- Lend a paw
- Bring us your cans, ink cartridges, cell phones, Milk Moola & Donuts to Dough (caps, ovals, and bag tops).
- Leave a legacy. Make a plan to ensure your generous donations will last long into the future.
- Enroll in employee giving. Check with your employer to see if they will match your donation.
- Join our fundraising or education committee.
- Paws to Remember - Create a personalized paw in honor or memory of a pet or person to be displayed in ECCHA's lobby.
You Can Help
Ways to help ECCHA
As a non-profit organization, we always welcome
to the shelter.
Thanks for all your help and support!
- KMR formula (Kitten Milk Replacement)
- Soft cat food - Non-fish/seafood
(canned or pouches)
- Small plastic litter pans
- Medium/large shoe boxes (for cat naps)
- Cat toys
- Cat collars (elastic or break away only)
- Feliway products
- Purina kitten and cat chow
- Cat litter (clay and scoopable)
- Stretch & Scratch (www.stretchandscratch.com)
- Tuna fish
- Cat/Kitten Revolution
- Laser pointers
- Fleece tie blankets
- Cat Nail Trimmers
- Large rawhides and dog chews
- Animal bath wipes (or baby wipes)
- Cheeze Whiz, peanut butter, and other food for Kongs chew toys
- Kong toys (larger sizes preferred)
- Dog collars and leashes
- Dog grooming supplies
- Dog puzzle toys
- Large dog kennels
- Dog toys
- Hot dogs
- clip-on (to belt) Treat training bags
- Dog Advantix/Frontline
Rabbit & Small Animals
- Wooden rabbit chews
- Timothy hay
- Rabbit toys and salt licks
- Bird toys
- Carefresh bedding
- Common office products
- Post-It notes
- Copy paper (white and colored)
- AA and AAA batteries
- Binder clips
- Laminating sheets
- Packing tape, Duct Tape,Scotch tape
- Postage stamps
- Disinfectant wipes
- Surgical gloves (medium and large)
- Facial tissues
- Laundry soap and dish soap
- Disinfectant spray
- Sponges/scrub brushes
- Dust pans
- Hand sanitizer
- Sqeegees - Long & Short
Products & Equipment
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Menards, or Farm & Fleet
- Gardening tools
- Umbrellas/rain coats
- Small metal garbage cans with lids
- Totes with lids
- Working laptop computer
- Sounds of Nature, classical, or other calming CDs
- Used toner cartridges, etc (We send them in as recyclables & receive cash back), Used cell phones
- any size white plastic banquet tables
- Tea Tree oil, Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil
- Gently used items such as pet products, blankets, towels, sheets, etc. are always welcome
We accept any gently used pet supplies and towels. We love to reduce, reuse, and recycle!