Raising awareness about animal welfare and working to increase donation revenue are both key elements to keeping the shelter running. From pet expos to community outreach opportunities, ECCHA always has something exciting to involve you and your pet. We host new events almost monthly and are always reaching out to our community for support. So check back often to learn more about our current needs and upcoming events.
FIDO & FRIENDS FUN Run/Walk
Location: Carson Park, Pine Pavilion
May 20, 2017
REGISTRATION FORMS PLEDGE FORM / FirstGiving SPONSORSHIP FORM
Join ECCHA for Painting for PAWS
Location: The Metropolis Resort & Conference Center
To Benefit the Eau Claire County Humane Association
Wednesday March 15, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
AT THE METROPOLIS RESORT & CONVENTION CENTER
$40 Registration Required - Only 100 spots available!
Pre-registration guarantees a seat - Door entry will be first-come-first-served
Registration includes 16"x 20" painting and supplies,
as well as entry into door prize drawings.
Event will also have table raffles, with great prizes such as salon baskets,
gift certificates, LuLaRoe leggings, and much more!
click here REGISTRATION FORM
- For more information, call the ECCHA at 715-839-4747 ext. 21 -
PAWS to Remember
The ECCHA is offering
This unique Honor and Memorial gift program is a heartfelt way to acknowledge the animal lovers in your life, past and present. "Paws to Remember" celebrates a special person or pet. Your $100 contribution to ECCHA ensures the care, safety, and placement of ECCHA animals in their forever homes. The Paw Plaque will be permanently displayed at ECCHA's lobby in a beautiful homemade show- case. All donors will receive a paw print lapel pin and a certificate showing this honor.
For more details click INFO SHEET ORDER FORM
ECCHA Annual Volunteer & Members Banquet
Location: Best Western PLUS
click here BANQUET REGISTRATION
The Eau Claire County Humane Association is pleased to announce the availability of Spay/Neuter Vouchers!
Thanks to a grant from a local foundation, we will be able to offer thirty $50 Spay/Neuter Vouchers on a first come, first served basis each month. The $50 vouchers will be available at the ECCHA beginning on December 1, 2016 through April of 2017. These vouchers will, in effect, give pet owners a $50 discount off the spay/neuter when presented to a participating veterinarian at the time of the surgery.
Due to the high demand for these vouchers there is a limit of 2 vouchers per person and each voucher will need to be used within 2 months of the date issued.
Santa PAWS Thank you!
A BIG ECCHA THANK YOU!!
To Burdette Lorenz, Cheryl Johnson, Emmy Mathwig, Paula Stuettgen, and Marge Bottoms for coordinating the event, crafting the handmade ornaments, and delivering ornaments and trees to vendors.
To everyone who remembered the Shelter animals at Christmas by donating to this event.
To our great vendors who displayed and collected donations for this year's event:
• Ark Animal Hospital • Caradori Pottery • Citizens State Bank
• Crossroad Books • Design West Salon • Down to Earth Garden Center
• Eau Claire Energy Cooperative • Eau Claire Animal Hospital • Eau Claire Floral
• Eclectica on Grand • Four Star Beauty Supply • From the Vine Wineroom
• Globe University • Gordy's County Market - All four locations
• Greater Midwest Mercantile • Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
• Green Oasis Gardens • Grooming Hut • Hampton Inn • Idexx Labs
• JAMF • Kindness Animal Hospital • Marc-On Shooting • Mega Holiday - Hwy. 93
• Mega Holiday - Jeffers Road • Northside Pet Hospital • Oakwood Hills Animal Hospital
• Oliver Insurance Agency • Paws & Claws • PESI Education • Pet Food Plus
• Phillips Shoes • Picture This • Presto - Jenny Berg • Racy D'Lenes Coffee Lounge
• Revival Records • River Looks Family Hair Care • Sport Rider • Tangled Up in Hue
• The Twisted Pantry • Viking Electric Service • Westgate Animal Hospital